September 14th, 2020
Download the latest updater and upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of improved navigation features, more robust device connectivity and other general device improvements.
- Improved route building when using Offline Maps.
- Improved accuracy of the “off route” notification.
- General improvements to navigation and route planning.
- Fixed minor glitches when generating a route.
- Users can now download overlapping maps for improved route building usability.
- Smoother ascent calculation when GPS signal is poor.
- Improved grade values when GPS signal is poor.
- Fixed minor graphical glitches where needed.
- Optimized “Auto Sync” stability with certain problematic smart phones.
- Fixed a few rare bugs causing the GPS Ally app to crash.
- General user-interface improvements
ELEVATED INTEGRATION: MORE CONNECTED THAN EVER
Get the most out of your Lezyne GPS device with seamless 3rd party training, navigation and ride tracking integrations.
Trouble Pairing Your Phone After You Update Your Device?
Sometimes with software updates to your phone, or updates to the Bluetooth software on the GPS, the Phone/GPS connection may need to be reset.