The Super Pro GPS is both Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible and can connect with power meters, heart rate sensors, speed and/or cadence sensors, smart trainers, and wireless drivetrains. When paired with our Lezyne GPS Ally phone app, the following features can be activated: full navigation capabilities, phone notifications, Lezyne Track (live tracking), Strava Live Segments, training integration, and device customization.
The device contains a GPS/GLONASS chipset in addition to an integrated barometer and accelerometer for superior data recording and elevation readings. It also offers up to 28-hours of battery runtime and is easily recharged via a highly water-resistant micro-USB port.
Loaded options/kits available.
EXPLORE THE NEWLY UPDATED LEZYNE GPS ECOSYSTEM.
Learn more using our official GPS Comparison Chart.
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus GLONASS satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and .gpx files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four-button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 28 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 400 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 8 fields)
- On-screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- FE-C Trainer compatibility
- Smart Connect compatible
- Receive text, email, phone call, and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instantly download ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks, and Today’s Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors, and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Offline maps and rerouting
- Follow starred Strava segments and routes
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training Specific Fields: TSS®, NP®, IF®
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
4.11.2022 - The Latest Cycling Gear: Wheels, Kit, Bikes, Accessories & More - Bicycling Australia
"Looking for a fully featured GPS / cycling computer at a pocket-friendly price? This Super Pro from Lezyne may be the answer... The device features many of the specs you’d expect from a GPS / computer at twice the price."
2.18.2020 - Lezyne Super Pro GPS Review - TTR
"The Lezyne Super Pro GPS is a powerful and compact bike computer that will let you explore with accurate and well-timed turn-by-turn navigation and mapping. The ability to use landscape and portrait modes is a nice touch as is the use of the Ally app for live tracking and on-the-go route changes. The battery life is excellent, as is connectivity to sensors and third-party apps. Aside from the lack of color screen this is a tough cycle computer to find fault with at the price."
9.09.2019 - More Eurobike - Velonews
"Retailing for $150, the Lezyne Super Pro is an affordable and compact GPS device that delivers a lot of bang for your buck. The new map page looks crisp on the improved screen, and you can flip the unit horizontally for landscape view. It also has Bluetooth and ANT+ compatibility so you can connect it with all your meters and sensors. But in our opinion, it’s the Lezyne Ally phone app that make this device so compelling. It allows you to customize routes with multiple points and easily upload them to your device for robust navigation."
9.05.2019 - Randoms Round 3 - Eurobike 2019 - Pinkbike
"Lezyne's Super Pro GPS computer links straight up to the phone and is simple to program and use. Its small size makes it ideal for the trail bike and it has a number of features including Strava Live segments, phone notifications, turn-by-turn navigation and full training software integration. The phone pairs well with Lezyne's app which the team has developed in-house and is constantly updating and expanding. There's connectivity to a number of phone apps as well."