- Optimized, easy to read color display with backlight
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 32 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 800 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 8 fields)
- On screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
Screen: 33.8mm (W) x 45.1mm (L)
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync ride data to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today's Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training Specific Fields: TSS®, NP®, IF®
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
- GPS Computer
- Heart Rate Flow Sensor
- Cadence Speed Flow Sensor
- Direct X-Lock Standard Mount
- Micro USB Charging Cable
01.16.2019 - Review: Lezyne Mega C GPS - Bike Mag
"...without being overbearing or overpriced, the Mega C's mapping capability will make your ride better, and it does a fine job acquiring and displaying data."
11.09.2018 - MEGA C Cycling GPS Review - Molly Hurford, Bicycling
"The Mega C offers a color screen and the value we’ve come to expect from Lezyne's GPS units."
10.26.2018 - MEGA C Cycling GPS Review - David Rome, Cyclingtips
"With battery life that the Duracell bunny (Energizer bunny if you’re in the US) would admire, Lezyne has done an impressive job with offering these fully-featured computers at the price it does."
08.30.2018 - MEGA C Cycling GPS Review - James Raison, La Velocita
"Lezyne have made a killer unit in the Mega C. It’s stacked with features, and priced at or well below its competition. To date, it’s the most complete GPS for its price that I’ve tested. Why buy a Lezyne Mega C? A better question might be; why buy anything else?"
07.05.2018 - Lezyne launches new Mega XL and Mega C GPS units with up to 48-hour runtime - Road.cc
"In a market where run times have tended to be getting shorter, because manufacturers have been adding features, Lezyne is bucking the trend..."
07.06.2018 - Lezyne Mega GPS goes big (but keeps price small) - Velonews
"Lezyne’s new Mega head unit is on par with some of the bigger, more prolific players in the GPS game."
07.06.2018 - New Release: Lezyne Mega GPS - Advntr
"Thanks to their simplicity and advanced technologies, these devices are outstanding options for any type of cyclist."
08.13.2018 - Lezyne Mega XL and Mega C GPS Computers – First Impressions - Bike Exchange (AU)
"it seems Lezyne has produced an extremely competitive and feature-packed computer that’s priced to beat the competition."
08.17.2018 - Something for the Weekend: Lezyne Mega XL and Mega C - Road Cycling UK
"New head units come packed with bold battery claims, but can they knock Garmin and Wahoo off their perch?"