MACRO EASY GPS
Developed for easy use and setup, the Macro Easy GPS is perfect for any rider that just wants to record a ride and have the option to view his or her stats afterwards. No complicated setup, no messing with phone apps and no excessive data fields that are only used by serious athletes. This is simply for the cyclist that wants to ride and see basic ride data. Its one-time, on-device setup procedure will have you on the road and enjoying your ride in no time rather than flipping through an extensive user manual. The Macro Easy GPS has full GPS recording capabilities, with the option of connecting to Bluetooth compatible heart rate sensors and/or speed/cadence sensors. A page with a breadcrumb trail ensures the user will never get lost, and its impressive 28-hour battery runtime means minimal charging and plenty of riding. Using the supplied Micro-USB cable, upload rides to our GPS Root website for analysis and to share across popular social media platforms—optionally, of course. The Macro Easy GPS is everything need, and nothing you don’t.
MACRO EASY GPS
MACRO EASY GPS SET UP AND HIGHLIGHTS
1. Turn on device (top-left button - hold for 2 seconds).
2. Follow step-by-step setup procedure (sensors optional).
3. Insert into supplied (or aftermarket) X-Lock mount.
4. Wait for GPS signal and press "start" (bottom-right button).
5. Use top left and left buttons to toggle through data pages.
6. Hold bottom-left button for 2-seconds to pause or finish ride.
7. Hold top-left button for 2-seconds to shutdown.
8. Using supplied micro-USB cable, plug into a computer.
9. Upload to GPS Root, or preferred website (.fit file compatible).
10. Analyze data and share (optional).
11. Use supplied micro-USB cable to recharge device.
Everything you need, nothing you don't.