- NEW: Add data fields to map and navigation screens
- NEW: Power metrics: TSS®, Work, Normalized Power®, Intensity Factor®
- NEW: Additional navigation queues
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 48 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 800 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 10 fields)
- On screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
Screen: 35.3mm (W) x 58.8mm (L)
- NEW: FE-C Trainer compatibility
- NEW: Smart Connect compatible
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync ride data to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today's Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow structured workouts from Today's Plan and TrainingPeaks
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training Specific Fields: TSS®, NP®, IF®
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
- GPS Computer
- Heart Rate Flow Sensor
- Cadence Speed Flow Sensor
- Direct X-Lock Standard Mount
- Micro USB Charging Cable
11.15.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - Kevin Eddy, Bicycling Australia
"I didn’t have to charge the Mega GPS XL once in over a month of testing, using it once or twice a week for up to two hours at a time. This battery life really does blow every other GPS computer out of the water."
10.26.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - David Rome, Bicycling Australia
"With battery life that the Duracell bunny (Energizer bunny if you’re in the US) would admire, Lezyne has done an impressive job with offering these fully-featured computers at the price it does."
10.09.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - Gadget Review
"The MEGA XL is bound to become any cyclist’s best friend. This device is definitely right up there with what the bigger GPS boys in the industry are offering"
8.22.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - James Raison, La Velocita
"I will say that nothing I’ve used comes close to matching the Mega XL quantity and quality of features for its price. It’s what I’ll be recommending to people."
07.05.2018 - Lezyne launches new Mega XL and Mega C GPS units with up to 48-hour runtime - Road.cc
"In a market where run times have tended to be getting shorter, because manufacturers have been adding features, Lezyne is bucking the trend..."
07.06.2018 - Lezyne Mega GPS goes big (but keeps price small) - Velonews
"Lezyne’s new Mega head unit is on par with some of the bigger, more prolific players in the GPS game."
07.06.2018 - New Release: Lezyne Mega GPS - Advntr
"Thanks to their simplicity and advanced technologies, these devices are outstanding options for any type of cyclist."
08.13.2018 - Lezyne Mega XL and Mega C GPS Computers – First Impressions - Bike Exchange (AU)
"it seems Lezyne has produced an extremely competitive and feature-packed computer that’s priced to beat the competition."
08.17.2018 - Something for the Weekend: Lezyne Mega XL and Mega C - Road Cycling UK
"New head units come packed with bold battery claims, but can they knock Garmin and Wahoo off their perch?"
08.23.2018 - Lezyne MEGA XL GPS Review - La Velocita
"I will say that nothing I’ve used comes close to matching the Mega XL quantity and quality of features for its price. It's what I'll be recommending to people."