- Add data fields to map and navigation screens
- Power metrics: TSS®, Work, Normalized Power®, Intensity Factor®
- Additional navigation cues
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Intuitive four button operation
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 48 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 800 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 10 fields)
- On screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- FE-C Trainer compatibility
- Smart Connect compatible
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync ride data to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today's Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow structured workouts from Today's Plan and TrainingPeaks
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training Specific Fields: TSS®, NP®, IF®
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
9.20.2019 - 11 best GPS cycling computers so you can train smarter - The Independent
Awesome battery life is the big selling point for this one. It claims up to a whopping 48 hours thanks to its use of a 2.7-inch black and white screen rather than a power-sapping colour one. It will pair with your phone and ANT+ sensors and you can customise the array of data fields you see on-screen. Unusually, this solid little unit can be mounted in either portrait or landscape format. It feels solid enough to stand a few bumps and knocks, making it a good choice if you enjoy riding trails.
5.29.2019 - Alison Tetrick Q&A: Mental prep for Dirty Kanza - Velonews
"A lot of these races, the courses aren’t marked. That makes it fun and a little bit of an adventure. Kanza’s not marked. So, I use this Lezyne GPS; you download the map, you get the turn by turn, and you follow the breadcrumbs along the course and hope you don’t get lost in the Flint Hills." - Alison Tetrick
4.06.2019 - 2019 TRIATHLETE BUYER'S GUIDE: Lezyne Mega XL - Triathlete.com
...the processing power of the Mega XL is cutting edge. Boasting a large black-and-white screen, this relatively lightweight unit will run far longer than most of its flashier competition (up to 48 hours). Strong offline mapping also helps with the Mega XL’s ability to sustain itself...
11.15.2018 - MEGA XL GPS Review - Outdoor Gear Lab
TOP PICK - The Mega XL has the distinction of being the newest, biggest, and best model in Lezyne's range of GPS enabled cycling computers...It's got too many features to mention, but it earns high marks for its smartphone integration through the well designed and user-friendly Ally V2 App, and its compatibility with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors. It also has a live tracking feature and does Strava Live segments and structured workouts when synced with your favorite apps. It has all the navigation features you'd expect, plus the addition of easily uploadable offline maps for navigating when you lose service. It is also impressively customizable with the ability to create up to five different bike profiles and five data pages that can display up to 10 data fields at once. The Mega XL is also offered a very competitive an reasonable price.
11.15.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - Bicycling Australia
I didn’t have to charge the Mega GPS XL once in over a month of testing, using it once or twice a week for up to two hours at a time. This battery life really does blow every other GPS computer out of the water.
10.26.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - CyclingTips
With battery life that the Duracell bunny (Energizer bunny if you’re in the US) would admire, Lezyne has done an impressive job with offering these fully-featured computers at the price it does.
10.09.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - Gadget Review
The MEGA XL is bound to become any cyclist’s best friend. This device is definitely right up there with what the bigger GPS boys in the industry are offering
8.22.2018 - MEGA XL Cycling GPS Review - La Velocita
I will say that nothing I’ve used comes close to matching the Mega XL quantity and quality of features for its price. It’s what I’ll be recommending to people.
07.05.2018 - Lezyne launches new Mega XL and Mega C GPS units with up to 48-hour runtime - Road.cc
In a market where run times have tended to be getting shorter, because manufacturers have been adding features, Lezyne is bucking the trend...
07.06.2018 - Lezyne Mega GPS goes big (but keeps price small) - Velonews
Lezyne’s new Mega head unit is on par with some of the bigger, more prolific players in the GPS game.
07.06.2018 - New Release: Lezyne Mega GPS - Advntr
Thanks to their simplicity and advanced technologies, these devices are outstanding options for any type of cyclist.
08.13.2018 - Lezyne Mega XL and Mega C GPS Computers – First Impressions - Bike Exchange (AU)
...it seems Lezyne has produced an extremely competitive and feature-packed computer that’s priced to beat the competition.
08.17.2018 - Something for the Weekend: Lezyne Mega XL and Mega C - Road Cycling UK
New head units come packed with bold battery claims, but can they knock Garmin and Wahoo off their perch?