Developed for easy use and setup, the Macro Easy GPS is perfect for any rider that just wants to record a ride and have the option to view his or her stats afterwards. No complicated setup, no messing with phone apps and no excessive data fields that are only used by serious athletes. This is simply for the cyclist that wants to ride and see basic ride data. Its one-time, on-device setup procedure will have you on the road and enjoying your ride in no tim`e rather than flipping through an extensive user manual. The Macro Easy GPS has full GPS recording capabilities, with the option of connecting to Bluetooth compatible heart rate sensors and/or speed/cadence sensors. A page with a breadcrumb trail ensures the user will never get lost, and its impressive 28-hour battery runtime means minimal charging and plenty of riding. Using the supplied Micro-USB cable, upload rides to our GPS Root website for analysis and to share across popular social media platforms—optionally, of course. The Macro Easy GPS is everything need, and nothing you don’t.
- Durable, composite construction
- Optimized GPS satellite recording
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 28 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 100 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
Computer 42.9mm (W) x 67.8mm (L) x 27.5mm (H)
Screen: 31.7mm (W) x 40.1mm (L)
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Speed: Current, Average, Max./li>
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Lezyne is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. ANT+ is a registered trademark of Dynastream.
Strava Live Segments is a trademark of Strava, Inc. TrainingPeaks is a Trademark of TrainingPeaks, LLC.
Today's Plan is Trademark of Today's Plan Pty Ltd.