If you’re ever in need of inspiration of if you’re feeling kind of “big” after a great ride, you should poke around for Bobby McMullen on the internet. Bobby is legally blind and still rides bikes faster than almost anybody out there with two working eyes. For me, the real kicker is the simple humility and humor that he maintains at all times. Bobby has accomplished so much more than even the serious mountain bikers without the use of vision. He travels the world as a spokesperson, which takes up a good portion of his time. The rest of his time is spent riding and racing across the world. He does Whistler every year, has a full race season, and accomplishes this with his guide Peter Lucas. Peter is a grade A racer as well and the combination of the two is rather lethal. Already on the podium in early season races, we look forward to seeing what happens next with Bobby.
- 10.11.2012 - NEW Bobby McMullen Video on Pinkbike.
- 04.04.2012 - Bobby McMullen Gets a Feature Article in Adventure Sports Journal
- 03.30.2012 - Lezyne Ambassador Bobby McMullen's Interview "Shedding Some Light"
- 03.02.2012 - Bobby McMullen Poster in San Francisco.
- 01.25.2015 - Lezyne Ambassador BOBBY MCMULLEN Gets 3rd in CCCX's DH/Enduro!!